Para Español use el Google Translate.
Use Google Translate for multiple languages.
- University of California - admission.universityofcalifornia.edu
- California State University - www.csumentor.edu
- Common App (private colleges) - www.commonapp.org
- D.tech Colleges & Programs Guide - Here is a list of academic majors and the colleges that are known to offer strong programs in each.
- College Board BigFutures - A college search engine where you can filter schools based on college fit priorities. This is a comprehensive site that also includes information on financial aid, careers, tips on admission and visiting colleges
- Naviance - Sign into the student's account and use the SuperMatch feature of Naviance to identify schools that match your college fit priorities.
- CollegeData.com - Enter the name of the college and get easy to read data about admissions, financials, academics, student life, etc. Good site to use when conducting quantitative data research of colleges you are considering.
- CSS Profile
- California Student Aid Commission - California state website with information about state & federal aid programs.
- Finaid.org: A financial aid resource site. I recommend using the EFC Calculator on this site for an easy way to get a sense of Expected Family Contribution.
- Fastweb A good resource for scholarship search
- Scholarships.com Nationwide scholarship search database
- California Student Aid Commission www.csac.ca.gov
College fairs are a great way for students to talk with college admissions officers directly and to explore colleges they might not have considered. College fairs also offer useful workshops for parents & students regarding all areas of the college admissions process. If possible, students should register before attending a college fair. Below are local national and western area college fairs.
- NACAC - National College Fair, San Francisco, April 29th, Daly City
- WACAC - Western Area College Fairs, May 1 - May 6th, various locations