Para Español use el Google Translate.
Use Google Translate for multiple languages.
Next application available Jan - Feb 28, 2018
1. Instructions will be posted here when the next application is available. Paper applications are also available in English and Spanish at the San Mateo (SMUHSD) and Sequoia Union High School District (SUHSD) offices during the application season.
2. If you are applying for 9th grade, and live in the SMUHSD or SUHSD, you must register at your district office and complete the address verification process before February 28 to receive priority weighting in the lottery.
3. Design Tech High School and the Districts have set up an internal method to verify which applicants have completed the registration process.
4. Families who live outside these districts just have to submit the application, and if an offer is accepted, they must provide 3 proofs of CA residency to Design Tech as part of the enrollment process.
Scroll down for helpful links to the SMUHSD and SUHSD websites.
- Local public school districts do not administer Design Tech High School's enrollment, or lottery. If you have questions about applying to d.tech, you must contact email@example.com or call 650-231-2703.
- You can apply to both your local public high school and Design Tech High School. The applications are separate, and the outcome is not related.
- Paper applications will be placed at the San Mateo/Sequoia District Offices in English and Spanish, and will be available at 1800 Rollins Road, Burlingame, CA 94010 by mid-January.
- All applying families must complete a d.tech application, including siblings.
- Applications do not roll over from year to year. A new one must be submitted each year.
- The last day to apply to enter the lottery is February 28 in any given year.
- The lottery takes place in early March. Attendance is optional. Families are notified electronically via text or email according to the preference they established in the application.
- All newly enrolled families should attend the New Student Registration and Meet & Greet in April.
Click the links below for additional help:
SAN MATEO UHSD LINKS
Important message from SMUHSD regarding Priority One Enrollment
San Mateo Union High School District (SMUHSD) Registration Information
Click here for map to SMUHSD Temporary Office Location
Click here for instructions in English Spanish
Have you recently moved to the area and are not sure which district you're in? Click here.